Registration, Username and Passwords
Some of the features available on the Website require registration. If you register to use its features, you agree to provide truthful information as required by the registration process, and update such details when necessary.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for:
- maintaining the confidentiality of the chosen passwords or those assigned during registration
- any activity that occurs under your username or password
- logging out of your account at the end of each session
In addition, you agree to notify PAXGlobalMedia of any unauthorized use of your username or password. PAXGlobalMedia cannot be responsible for loss or damage in the event of non-compliance with these obligations
Trademarks and Copyrights
Drawings, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and names are registered trademarks or trademarks owned PAXGlobalMedia can not be used with any product or service in any way that may be susceptible to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of PAXGlobalMedia. The site includes a combination of content that we create. All material on this site, including but not limited to: written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and flash animations are the exclusive property of PAXGlobalMedia, except for your own content, which is defined as any content that you have the legal right to publish. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any material or content on the site, in whole or in part.
Technology and content of the site are the property of PAXGlobalMedia. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right to the Website’s technology. You agree not to modify the Website in any manner whatsoever, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the site . Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the Website to take any of the following actions :
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate collectively ("send") any misuse, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful language;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupt files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, the Website, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any business purpose, unless you have our written consent to do so;
- Transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or chain letters ;
- Download a file that you know or reasonably should know, cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal notices or other such notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of the website or other materials;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area of the site;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website, our servers or networks;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large share, or load on our infrastructure;
- Engaging in illegal activities
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or which may expose us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without notice, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from the site, deny you access to the site, or any combination of these options. Unauthorized access to the site is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by PAXGlobalMedia. You agree not to use automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or crawlers to access, monitor or copy the Website in whole or in part.
PAXGlobalMedia disclaims all liability in the event of deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery or late delivery of information or documents. PAXGlobalMedia accepts no liability for any damage resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet using search results site. PAXGlobalMedia does not warrant that use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free
PAXGlobalMedia reserves the right to :
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the site, in whole or in part;
- Change, suspend or discontinue the site, in whole or in part;
- Refuse, move or remove any material that you may submit to the Website for any reason whatsoever;
- Refuse, move or remove any content available on the site;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the site.